Environment, Health and Safety Officer – Plant
- Arranging and conducting proper training on safety issues for staff at power plant.
- Working with all managers to ensure proper safety equipment and protection systems which are available and able to use.
- Monitoring the investigation of accidents and reviewing accidents and statistics pertaining to such with the management so that corrective action may be applied and assessed for health safety and the environment.
- Reviewing with all managers on safety & security policies/ procedures to ensure that they are effective and workable.
- Compiling and returning accident statistics to the EH&S manager and plant manager.
- Auditing, analyzing and collating environmental performance data and using information to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that there is suitable emergency procedures and equipment in place for dealing with emergencies such as fires and spillages.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Health, Safety and Environment or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in environmental management and safety management system or related fields (New graduate who is a high – potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Knowledge of environmental impact assessment (EIA), EHS management system and EHS Law.
- Experience in construction work, power plant, industrial plant would be an advantage.
- Ability to control safety in the existing plant and construction tasks.
- Strong leadership and excellent communications.
- Good command in English (Minimum 500 TOEIC score).
- Goal-Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.