- PERSONAL SPECIFICATION
2. Education/qualifications Min. Diploma in Hospitality or its equivalent
Essential Job Skills
- Ensure uniform, working space, office equipment, locker etc to be ready prior to new employee on board.
- Welcome new employee, on site tour, introduce to HOD.
- Coordinate with Centralised HR on the associate activities - sports, associate outing, associates annual party, annual check-up, COCC, ASI, etc
- Ensures that canteen issues are addressed promptly through a canteen committee. Administrate canteen committee for meeting, minutes etc.
- Prompt Centralised HR if associates are hospitalized, sick, and report the progress in timely manner.
- Participates in monthly Welfare Committee Meetings, ensures that
- Communicate monthly training calendar, training activities withdepartment/division heads, departmental trainers and associates
- At least 3-5 years' experience at manager level with a developer or real estate agency
- Demonstrated customer service attitude
- Can-do attitude and able to meet deadlines consistently
- Pro-active, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Able to plan and co-ordinate multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Possesses strong administration skills
- Excellent verbal, negotiation and report writing skills
- Able to communicate in a clear and effective manner
- Strong relationship and people skills
- Mature and positive outlook
Level of Independence · High. To work independently
Level of Thinking Type of Thinking Positive – Work follows established procedures
Interpersonal skills 1. Skill level Good interpersonal skills, Required to clearly interact with internal Associates and external customers.
2. Language Skills
English - Good command.
Language of Specified Region. Good command, Other Language(s). Proficient.
- CONFIRMATION OF EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in the role at required level
- Conversant with relevant emergency procedures
- Knowledge of relevant rules & regulations
- Knowledge of the company, hotel, and its environment
- Knowledge of relevant safety & security procedures
- Knowledge of relevant guest interaction procedures
- Knowledge of training procedures
- English language requirements met or exceeded