- To guarantee quality of energy production and proper maintenance of installations
- To make reliable and perennial equipment according to defined maintenance strategy /policy (economical optimum)
- To technically support exploitation and energy distribution sector
- Existence and evolution of verification and maintenance plans
- Reduction of quality failures due to energy
- Efficiency of the Energy Sector and equipment reliability (Technical support to the operation, Troubleshooting and maintenance, quality related to the fluids, availability and durability, Definition of spare-parts need).
- Training of operators, maintenance staff for techniques and methods, and the users to "consume better"
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Energy or Mechanical Engineering or related fields
- Experience 2-3 years in the field of Utilities/Energy maintenance: Chillers, HVAC, DG sets, etc.
- Essential Skill: Troubleshooting, Analysis of equipment and system performance/failure
- Preferred Skill: Knowledge of Instrumentation or Electrical systems, Hands on experience with Static and rotating equipment such as pumps (single & multistage), compressors, blowers, diesel engines, agitators, heat exchangers , reactors, boilers, cooling towers, other Utilities, material handling & hydraulic systems, fire protection system, pipelines, structures, alignment, etc.
- Preferred Knowledge: ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18000 systems
- Thai native speaker with good English communication