Operational characteristics of fiber-optic and SCADA System
- Install, modify, design and repair equipment related to electronics, instrumentation control, telemetry, telecommunications, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Calibrate, align and test a variety of systems designed to monitor treatment plant processes and activities, read, interpret and understand technical manuals, electronic schematics, blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Design, update and fabricate new equipment, control systems and software.
- Plant and execute repair, maintenance, and installation of controls and equipment.
- Maintain detailed records and prepare clear and concise report
- Manage the work of contractors and inspect work performed.
- Operate office equipment including computers and supporting software applications
- Adapt to changing technologies and learn functionality of new equipment and systems
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Routine checking plant instruments e.g. flow and pressure transmitter, level gauge, temperature, Improvement maintenance system to proper condition (Plan, Modification, Activity) 02 meter/pH control meter, turbidimeter, gas detectorม weight instrument and control valve.
- Perform daily maintenance and repair logs.
- Coordinate with vendor or subcontractor for maintenance job, including some modification work.
- Communicate with shift operators and other concerned functions and sections to accomplish the work.
- Maintain 5S activity, my machine to ensure continuous improvement of maintenance system.
- Assist supervision mechanical helper and contractor workers in compliance with SHE and Environment Policies.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
Qualification / Knowledge:
- Thai national, Male and age around 30-45 years.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or in Plant Instrument or related field.
- Basic knowledge in electrical equipment.
- At least 5 years working experience in plant instrument and electrical work.
- Good command in English communication and commuter literacy.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 is preferable.
- Self - motivation and team working spirit, can work under pressure.
- Excellent health
- Technical operation and maintenance of modern electronic devices
- Operating characteristics of electronic components
- Principles and practices of instrumentation calibration and alignment procedures
- Occupational hazards, standard safety practices and applicable electrical codes
- Operational characteristics of fiber-optic and SCADA System, Local Area Networks.
- Mechanical machine design and hardware system.
- Office procedures, methods and equipment including computers and applicable software application, treatment plant requirements and permits.