Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
- You will be leading our rockstar Partner Success team in Thailand
- Provide strategic direction to the team proactively on a daily basis to accurately assess the gaps and opportunities in accounts and navigate strategies and solutions necessary to ensure partner retention
- Guide our Partner Success team members on their career and personal development to ensure team growth and retention
- Proactively provide constant feedback to your team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to create a bigger impact on our partnership with our client
- Act as a bridge between local and regional teams and manage stakeholders
- As part of the managerial team, you will work closely with our global enablement teams to ensure that we are rolling out initiatives that are in line with company level OKRs and give active feedback on strategic direction of the company, particularly in the key metrics of partner satisfaction, retention and growth
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship that ensures our customer's overall satisfaction with our services and technology
- Plan strategies to help the customers meet their objectives, prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Create quarterly plans for customers' retentions and up/cross sell opportunities
- Make sure our clients are utilizing our technology at their best so that we can fully provide them our world-class service. You'll monitor and facilitate the customer's adoption of our technology
- Proven work experience in a customer-oriented position (minimum 6-7 yrs), preferably in the B2B SaaS domain
- Experience with marketing technology is a plus
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in leading a team
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing (metrics)
- Strong strategic approach to client retention and ability to navigate complex enterprise environments
- Show us that “you've got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Ability to be process-driven and methodological in identifying the right focuses based on key gaps and opportunities for both partners and the team
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our partners and the effectiveness of our Partner Success team
- Cherish one of our core ethos: Care. For both our partners and the team
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude personally and motivate the team in a fast-paced environment
- Passion to make a difference in the lives of both marketers and the growth of our Partner Success team members
- We offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself thanks to our Learning & Development team.
- You'll have access to Udemy's business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You'll have space to share your skills and even deliver training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We'll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want.
- You'll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You'll be part of an industry that's shaping the future of customer experiences. Still not sure? Just ask
- You'll be part of one of the most caring communities out there.
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
- Insider is an integrated Growth Management Platform for digital marketers, but we're also known as data-geeks, trailblazers, or entrepreneurs. Our mission is to help marketers and brands across the globe deliver hyper-personalised customer experiences in multiple online channels. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste. Here's a little list with some cool things about us:
- We've been been recently featured in the
, one of the most prestigious venture capital funds in the world and recently we've closed our
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe's 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider's co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world's leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald's, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.