Our client is a leading insurance broker. They are now looking for a Corporate Sales Manager.
- Being responsible for sales target for monitoring existing customers, tracking customer's insurance renewal including expanding business from existing customers and pioneering the market for new clients.
- Analyzing the risk, providing advice on risk management Including arranging suitable insurance for clients.
- Coordinating between client and company for service.
- Coordinating and supporting the initial collection of insurance premiums and claims.
- Collecting important documents related to the operation with the rules, company policy and agreements.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with client and partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Insurance, Marketing, Management or other related fields.
- Have at least 5 years of working experience in the insurance brokerage business, taking care of corporate clients.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the details of coverage, exceptions to insurance policies related to corporate business such as:
- Industrial all Risk Insurance (IAR)
- Business Interruption Insurance (BI)
- Product & Public Liability Insurance
- Carrier Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Marine & Cargo Insurance
- Having negotiation and presentations skills.
- Good command of English.
- Having a non-life insurance broker license is preferable.
- Work Mon - Fri
- Company car
- Performance bonus 2 time/year
- Health, Life and accident insurance
- Provident fund
- Annual leave 10 Day