Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Specialism Fraud, Investigations & Regulatory Enforcement (FIRE)
Management Level Associate
Job Description & Summary A career in our Risk Consulting practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
In Risk, you’ll help clients to protect their brand and enhance their commercial performance by capitalising on every business opportunity while minimising risks.
Risk Consulting provides comprehensive financial, economic and strategic advice to companies on complex business problems. As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Drafting reports and presentations to explain the findings and validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Consulting with clients on business issues, often explaining complex technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Conduct research into project-related issues.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent investigations analysis and projects with minimal supervision.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- e-Discovery and computer forensics
- Cybercrime and data breach response
- Forensic data analytics
- Data recovery
- Regulatory and accounting analytics
- Information risk management
- Continuous Controls Monitoring Systems for fraud detection
- Leverage your strong analytical skills on to provide clear and concise details of progress and findings
- Demonstrate considerable knowledge and analytical abilities through, leading the development of quantitative data analysis and data mining solutions in support of forensic investigations, litigation and/ or in responses to regulatory compliance-related enquiries, emphasising the development of database driven reports and analyse
- Collaborate with engagement team members to advise financial services clients such as asset managers, banks, or insurance companies on areas relating to risk, regulation, data, and compliance
- Assist in development and implementation of new risk and regulatory strategies, policies, and capabilities
- Support financial services clients in their journey to comply with international and local regulations
- Support financial services clients in their operational and cultural transformation in areas such as Data Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, Risk and Finance Alignment, Board Governance etc.
- Contribute to the maintenance of high quality client relationships by producing exceptional deliverables for clients
- Conduct financial risk models design and development, model validation and testing, and other advanced data analytics on a wide range of client portfolios (financial services and insurance clients)
- Conduct review and analysis of credit risk, Basel II capital, operational, and insurance risk models
- Collaborate with key stakeholders during the implementation of projects
- Assist the team to deliver projects successfully by performing assigned tasks under the guidance of senior team members
- Demonstrate good communication skills, including the ability to document reports and presentations for clients
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor in Business Administration, Bachelor of Science
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Travel Requirements Not Specified
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? No
Government Clearance Required? No
Job Posting End Date