- Follow the Assignments from the superior and distribute to the subordinate - Follow up and control the job schedule of the subordinate. - To advise and train staff. - To control the subordinate to comply the company regulations and policy. - To cooperate with the relate deptartment for smooth preparation. - To follow the cost reduction activity.
- New model preparing,Mold , JIG, Die , Tool, Equipment and New Machine.
- Production Equipment capacity planning and Improvement.
- Process guideline planning and Process change control.
- Involve for Improvement of Quality, Cost, Delivery, Energy saving.
- Utilizing New Technology for Production Tools / Equipments / Process / Material.
- Preparation or Setting Condition for Safety.
- Support and Problem analysis.
- Support another division for ABP and LRBP.
- Environment matter for Equipment and Facility
- Sub-material Preparation and Authorize.
- Age 28 and over
- At least 5 years experience in an international automotive business in manufacturing and / or production.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering field
- English skills necessary
- Computer skills necessary.
- Skill for Electric control system, PLC. CNC and CAD familiar.
- Must has knowledge of the Machine and equipment for support assembly line included the quality confirmation systems such as Pokayoke, Traceability etc.
- Must have the experience of machining knowledge.
Welfare & Benefits
Annual Medical Check-up
Long Service Award
Special Price on Mitsubishi's Car
Tuition fee support for children
Free Shuttle Bus (only Factory)
Five Day Working
Office of Human Resources
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Head Office: FYI Center Tower 1, 9th Floor, 2525 Rama 4 Rd., Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110 Tel.0-2079-9000 Ext. 9064, 9098, 9067
Factory Lamchabang: 199 Moo3 Tungsukhla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230 Tel.0-3849-8000 Ext. 8243, 8246, 7179